Friday 3 June 2011

Hello out there...

Hi

Welcome to my first adventure in to blogging land.
On many occasions I have thought about blogging (but chickened out), but the real motivation came this morning when I gathered together my work and log book to send to my tutor for my textiles course. I am doing a textiles course with the Open College of Arts (OCA) and when I re-read my log book (actually that is a lie) I couldn't re-read it because the writing was so so poor. I am so used to computers, that my handwritten log book was full of squiggles and scrawl. I can only pity my poor tutor.

I have struggled with my sketchbook on my course so I thought a blog would be a good way of meeting some like-minded people to share the inspirations and frustrations of sketch booking.
I am about to start the second section of work on developing a visual vocabulary and I am looking forward to sharing this journey with you.

But before I start there is beading to be done (my other love and therapy!).

Have a great weekend



Deborah

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the new learning log format! I find it easier to do it this way, although you do have to photograph everything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Martina, I think it is a little strange writing and posting in to this big universe where you have no idea who will see it or not! Hope your work is going well. Deb

    ReplyDelete